Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE Manual | The Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE manual or user guide Verizon carrier is now available for download in PDF format. The manual comes with 186 pages with file size of 7.97 MB and support in english language. As usual, to open the Samsung SCH-I200 User Guide, you must using PDF software like Adobe Reader or Foxit reader or other for example Google chrome browser. The Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE user manuals is guide ebook that useful for owner of this mobile phone because in the manual explains many tutorial and instructions especially how to using this phone correctly and safely according procedures. For example about setup wizard, Gooogle and samsung account, task manager, securing phone, even about SIM card and battery.
|Samsung Galaxy Stellar (SCH-I200)|
Moreover, in the Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE manual you can find information as reference about learn phone basic operating like phone layout with menu and key funtions, using navigation, using apps, using widgets, tutorial how to choose a background for the home screen with nice wallpaper, etc. Then about making calls guide on page 32, call settings, using contacts on page 42, using Gmail, Google talk and Google+ messenger, using other applications like Amazon, amazon kindle and MP3, amex serve, IMDB, latitude, games, media hub, mobile hotspot, play books, play movies, using Quick office, V cast tones, VPN client, Zappos and many more.
|Samsung Galaxy Stellar Manual Cover|
Table of content for the Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE Manual (SCH-I200):
- Getting started
- Understanding your phone
- Contactsand accounts
- Health and safety information
- Warranty informtion
Term of important in the Samsung Galaxy Stellar User Manual Index:
- Adding a facebook account read on page 43
- Installing apps read on page 65
- turn on / off phone read on page 95
- using s voice read on page 33
- Recording video read on page 72
- Exporting and importing read on page 49
- Google voice typing: 30
- Google location services: 123
- Memory settings: 117
- Pairing with bluetooth: 95
- wallpaper settings: 76
Additional Information For Samsung Galaxy Stellar Smartphone:
Phone Layout, Navigation and Key Funtions:
- 1.3 Megapixel Front Camera: Captures pictures or video.
- Proximity and Light Sensors: Detects the presence of nearby objects to control screen display, such when you hold the phone to your ear during a phone call. Detects ambient light to determine screen brightness wh en the Automatic brightness setting is enabled, and when taking pictures with the Front Camera.
- Earpiece: Plays sounds during calls.
- LED Indicator: Flashes or glows for alerts or phone status. PLACEHOLDER.
- Back : Touch to return to the previous screen or option.
- Home: Touch to display the Home screen.
- Recent : Touch to choose from a list of recent apps or screens, or to launch Task Manager.
- Menu: Touch to display a context-sensitive menu of options for the current screen
- Volume Key : From the Home screen, press to adjust master volume. During calls or media playback, press to adjust volume. Press to mute the ringto ne of an incoming call.
- Memory Card Slot: Install an optional memory card (not included), for additional storage of files.
- Power / Lock Key : Press and hold to turn the phone on or off. Press to lock the phone, or to wake the screen for unlocking
- 3.5mm Headset Jack: Plug in an optional headset or TTY equipment (not included).
- 3.2 MP Camera : Captures pictures or video.
- Microphones (top and bottom) : Captures sound during recording, calls, and video chat.
- USB/Accessory Port : Connect a USB cable for charging or to sync music and files.
- External Speaker : Plays ringtones, call audio when in Speakerphone mode, music and other sounds.
- Status bar: Presents icons to show phone status and notifications.
- Widgets: Apps that run on the Home screen. These widgets appear on the Home screen by default, and you can add your favorites.
- App Shortcuts : Shortcuts to apps. These shortcuts appear on the Home screen by default, and you can add more shortcuts to your favorite apps.
Advantages and disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy Stellar SCH-I200:
The samsung Samsung Galaxy Stellar has advantages like support 4G LTE network, has a nice screen, supported by fast processor, and has very good battery life (http://reviews.cnet.com). While for disadvantages that is the camera not equipped with zoom.
Important Questions and Answer about Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE Verizon:
- How much it costs? $245.00
- When this phone will be released? 2012 September
- How long the warranty? 1 Year
- What is the physical dimensions and screen size? 123.8 x 63.5 x 12.7 mm and 4.0 inches with 480 x 800 pixels resolution
- What processor and operating system used in this phone? Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 1.2 GHz and run on the Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
- How much memory? available 4 GB internal memory, 768 MB RAM and support external memory up to 32 GB (microSD)
- How long the battery power? For talk time Talk time Up to 17 hour and for stand-by time up to 216 hour
- What the network for this phone? For 2G Network support CDMA with frequency of 800 / 1900, then 3G Network support CDMA2000 1xEV-DO also 4G Network support LTE with frequrncy of 700 MHz Class 13
- What other features or applications offered? Amazon kindle, Amazon Mp3, Amex serve, Google+, IMDB, latitude, games (lets' Golf 3, plants vs Zombies), maps, play books, play movies, play store, Quick Office, S suggest, V Cast tones, Youtube, Zappos, and more.
- How much mega pixel camera and can show the results of sample images / photo and video? equipped 3.15 MP primary camera and 1.3 MP secondary camera. The following sample photo and video from this phone:
|Credit: reviews.cnet.com |
Takes Outdoor Photo
|Credit: phonearena.com |
Takes outdoor photo 1
|Credit: phonearena.com |
Takes outdoor photo 2
Manual Link DownloadYou can download the Samsung Galaxy Stellar 4G LTE SCH-I200 Manual / user guide here