Huawei Premia 4G Manual | The Huawei Premia 4G smartphone available for USA regions. It's comes with Qualcomm MSM8960 Dual core 1.5 GHz processor and runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich platform. If you are owner of this smartphone, here you can get free pdf for the Huawei Premia 4G manual or Huawei M931 user guide. The manual contain many instructions or tutorial for example about Installation like Keys and Functions, Installing a SIM Card, Installing and Removing a microSD Card, Battery Saving Tips, Using the Touchscreen, Creating a Google Account, Locking and Unlocking the Screen, Changing the Theme and wallpaper. Then about making phone call, using contacts and backing up, Using the Android Keyboard, using camera, Using Wi-Fi, using Bluetooth, Using Play Store, uisng brower and maps, Configuring Phone Settings guide like Restoring Factory Settings, Software update, troubleshooting, safety and more. More detail about the issue of the Huawei Premia 4G manual read the table of content belows:
|Huawei Premia 4G|
Table content of Huawei Premia 4G Manual:
- Getting Started
- Text Input
- Data connection
- Managing Applications
- Capturing Photos and Videos
- Music player
- Accounts and Synchronization
- More Applications
- Configuring Phone Settings
Huawei Premia 4G Operating Instructions and Settings Guide:
Setting a Screen Unlock Pattern
To protect your data from unauthorized access, set a screen unlock pattern and require it to be used every time your screen is locked.
- On the Settings screen, touch Security > Screen lock > Pattern.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set a screen unlock pattern.
- 3. Touch Continue.
- 4. Draw the screen unlock pattern again and touch Confirm
Turning On PIN Protection
You can set a PIN to lock your phone. When the phone screen is locked, the correct PIN must be entered to unlock your phone.
- On the Settings screen, touch Security > Screen lock > PIN.
- Enter at least four digits.
- Touch Continue.
- Re-enter the digits and touch OK.
Restoring Factory Settings
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- Touch Reset phone according to the onscreen instructions. Touch Erase everything . The phone is reset to its factory settings, and then restarts.
Reset phone > Backup data
Huawei Premia 4G FAQ & Troubleshooting Problem (Read on page 85):
- How Do I Free Up Phone Memory
- How Do I Use a microSD Ca rd to Import Contacts
- from Another Phone
- How Do I Use HiSuite to Import Contacts from
- Another Phone
- How Do I Set a Song as a Call Ringtone
- How Do I Disable the Auto-rotate screen Function
- How Do I Set a Screen Unlock Pattern
- How Do I Change the Input Method
- How Do I Stop the Music Playing in the Background
- How Do I Return to the Call Screen
- How Do I Create an Application Shortcut on the
- Home Screen?
- How Do I Hide the Keyboard
- How Do I Forward a Message