- Phone layout with key buttons
- Install SIM Card
- Battery saving tips
- Powering your phone on and off
- USing HOme Screen
- Locking and Unlocking the screen
- Pinning an application
- Turning on mobile data connection / Adding an APN
- Making a Call
- Sharing files using Bluetooth
- Setting up your voicemail
- Turning on GPS
- Using Camera for taking photo and shooting video
- Creating and editing a Word document, Excel workbook,PowerPoint
- Instructions how to Saving a file to Windows Live SkyDrive
|Huawei Ascend W1 Manual Cover|
Huawei Ascend W1 FAQs (Read on Page 58)
- How can I forward a text message?
- Can I disable the auto-rotate screen function?
- Will my alarms still sound if I power off my phone?
- How can I hide the onscreen keyboard?
- How can I reduce my mobile data traffic?
- How can I format a microSD card?
- How can I adjust the date and time?
- How can I save my photos and videos to a different location?
- What can I do if I forget the screen unlock pattern or password?
Table of content for the Huawei Ascend W1 Manual / User Guide:
- Safety Precautions
- Getting started
- Personalizing your phone
- Internet connection
- Surfing the web
- Photo Hubs
- Phone settings
- Personal information and data security
- Legal Notice
Huawei Ascend W1 Operating Guide Resume:
SIM Card / microSD card and Battery Installation
- Open the battery cover.
- Install the SIM card.Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot with its metal contacts facing down.
- Install the microSD card.Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot with its metal contacts facing down
- Install the battery.Align the battery's metal contacts wi th those at the t op of the battery compartment (refer to position a in the preceding figure). Then press the other end of the battery (position b in the preceding figure) to fix it to the battery compartment.
- Close the battery cover.
|Huawei Ascend W1 Camera layout|
- Select a lens. Before using this function, download the desired lenses from Store.
- Turn the flash on or off.
- Toggle between the front and rear cameras.
- Toggle between photo and video capture modes.
- Display more options.
- Press the camera button to turn on the camera.
- Frame the image you wish to capture. Press the camera button halfway to focus.
- Press the camera button al l the way to take a photo
- Powered by Li - Ion 1950 MAh Battery capacity with talk time up to 630 mins and stand by time up to 471 hours
- Work on under GSM network with frequency of 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and HSDPA network with frequency of 900/2100 MHz
- Measuring 124.5x63.5x10.15 mm with weight are 130 g
- Internet Explorer 10 browser
- 64 polyphonic MP3/MIDI/WAV/AMR
- Expected Price: $400 approx
Huawei Ascend W1 Layout and Key Buttons:
|Huawei Ascend W1 Layout and Key Buttons|
- Power button
- Front camera
- Status indicator
- Proximity sensor
- Camera button
- Search button
- Micro USB port
- Start screen button
- Back button
- Rear camera
- Headset jack
- Volume button
Download the Huawei Ascend W1 manual / user guide