Huawei Ascend W1 Manual | Huawei Ascend W1 Manual or user guide very important for owner of this smartphone because provide reference information to operating with correctly according procedures. For example in the Huawei Ascend W1 user manual you can learn and get instructions about phone settings like backup guide, problem solving, and how to using applications. Ok, below shows list of important information to Huawei Ascend W1 smartphone manual / guide:
- Phone layout with key buttons
- Install SIM Card
- Battery saving tips
- Powering your phone on and off
- USing HOme Screen
- Locking and Unlocking the screen
- Pinning an application
- Turning on mobile data connection / Adding an APN
- Making a Call
- Sharing files using Bluetooth
- Setting up your voicemail
- Turning on GPS
- Using Camera for taking photo and shooting video
- Creating and editing a Word document, Excel workbook,PowerPoint
- Instructions how to Saving a file to Windows Live SkyDrive
|Huawei Ascend W1 Manual Cover|
Huawei Ascend W1 FAQs (Read on Page 58)
- How can I forward a text message?
- Can I disable the auto-rotate screen function?
- Will my alarms still sound if I power off my phone?
- How can I hide the onscreen keyboard?
- How can I reduce my mobile data traffic?
- How can I format a microSD card?
- How can I adjust the date and time?
- How can I save my photos and videos to a different location?
- What can I do if I forget the screen unlock pattern or password?
Table of content for the Huawei Ascend W1 Manual / User Guide:
- Safety Precautions
- Getting started
- Personalizing your phone
- Internet connection
- Surfing the web
- Photo Hubs
- Phone settings
- Personal information and data security
- Legal Notice
Huawei Ascend W1 Operating Guide Resume:
SIM Card / microSD card and Battery Installation
- Open the battery cover.
- Install the SIM card.Insert the SIM card into the SIM card slot with its metal contacts facing down.
- Install the microSD card.Insert the microSD card into the microSD card slot with its metal contacts facing down
- Install the battery.Align the battery's metal contacts wi th those at the t op of the battery compartment (refer to position a in the preceding figure). Then press the other end of the battery (position b in the preceding figure) to fix it to the battery compartment.
- Close the battery cover.
|Huawei Ascend W1 Camera layout|
- Select a lens. Before using this function, download the desired lenses from Store.
- Turn the flash on or off.
- Toggle between the front and rear cameras.
- Toggle between photo and video capture modes.
- Display more options.
- Press the camera button to turn on the camera.
- Frame the image you wish to capture. Press the camera button halfway to focus.
- Press the camera button al l the way to take a photo
- Powered by Li - Ion 1950 MAh Battery capacity with talk time up to 630 mins and stand by time up to 471 hours
- Work on under GSM network with frequency of 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and HSDPA network with frequency of 900/2100 MHz
- Measuring 124.5x63.5x10.15 mm with weight are 130 g
- Internet Explorer 10 browser
- 64 polyphonic MP3/MIDI/WAV/AMR
- Expected Price: $400 approx
Huawei Ascend W1 Layout and Key Buttons:
|Huawei Ascend W1 Layout and Key Buttons|
- Power button
- Front camera
- Status indicator
- Proximity sensor
- Camera button
- Search button
- Micro USB port
- Start screen button
- Back button
- Rear camera
- Headset jack
- Volume button
Download the Huawei Ascend W1 manual / user guide