HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Manual | The HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro is smartphone that support for GSM and HSDPA network. It was released on 2012, October. Now the manual or user guide (settings) for HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro available to download in pdf format. If you need the manual, you can visit directly at huaweidevice.com. As usual, here want to share information about HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro user manual content review.
|HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Manual Cover|
- Discuss about phone key Functions Information
- Power Saving Tips and how to turn on/off phone
- Tutorial using the Using the Touchscreen
- Using home screen
- Locking and Unlocking the Screen
- Using a microSD Card
- Making phone call and Using Airplane Mode
- Instructionsto Importing Contacts from a SIM Card
- Backing Up and Synchronizing Contacts
- Customizing Keyboard Settings
- Using mesagges and settings
- Connecting to a Wireless Network, using Wi-fi and Installing the USB tethering Driver
- Using browser, bluetooth, and Pairing with and Connecting to a Bluetooth Device
- Taking Photos and Recording Videos
- Listening to the FM Radio and using gallery
- Using Google services like Gmail, Gtalk, play store and maps
- Phone settings guide like Setting the Date and Time, Setting the Display, Resetting phone, Restoring Factory Data, Online Software Update,and Backing Up My Data
Table of content for the HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Manual / User Guide:
- Read Before Proceeding
- Getting Started
- Using the Onscreen Keyboard
- Getting Connected
- Google Services
- Using Other Applications
- Managing Your Mobile Phone
HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Operating Guide and Settings:
How to Backing Up My Data?
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & reset.
- Select the Back up my data check box
- On the Settings screen, touch Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- When prompted, touch Reset phone, and then touch Erase everything. The mobile phone resets the settings to the original factory settings, and then restarts.
FAQs (Read on page 62):
- How Can I Use a microSD Card to Import Contacts to My Phone from Another Phone?
- How Do I Set a Song As a Phone Ringtone?
- How Do I Disable Automatic Change of Screen Orientation When Rotating My Phone?
- How Do I Set an Unlock Pattern?
- How Can I Change the Input Method?
- How Do I Stop the Song Playing in the Background?
- How Do I Return to the Call Screen?
- How Do I Create an Application Shortcut on the Home Screen?
- How Do I Hide the Keyboard?
- How Do I Forward a Message?
- Why Am I Unable to Use Navigation?
HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Specs and Features:
- Work on under GSM network with frequency of 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and HSDPA network with frequency of 900 / 2100
- Has physical dimensions of 117 x 61.5 x 11.7 mm With weight are 125 g
- It has 3.5 inches, TFT capacitive touchscreen, 320 x 480 pixels resolution and support 256K colors
- Available 4 GB internal memory, 512 of MB RAM and support for expandable memory up to 32 GB
- Support connectivity via Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 2.1, microUSB v2.0
- Equipped with 3.15 MP camera with Geo-tagging features
- Runs on the Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system
- Powered by 800 MHz Cortex-A5 processor and Li-Ion 1400 mAh battery capacity with Stand-by Up to 500 hour and Talk time Up to 5 hours
- Other specifications and features such as Vibration, MP3 ringtones, SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, FM radio, Java MIDP emulator, GPS, MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player, MP4/H.264 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Photo viewer/editor, etc
Download the HUAWEI Ascend Y201 Pro Manual / User Guide here